We hope to be a blessing to you through this site. Please browse the various sections and let us know what you think. We would love to hear from you.
One Book Stands Alone
One Book Stands Alone tackles one of the most pressing spiritual debates of our time – identifying God's preserved word in the English language.
Unique in its method of presentation, One Book Stands Alone shows up in a class of its own. Written from a Bible believing perspective, yet with an objective non-offensive approach, the material has had a profound impact upon Christians less familiar with the King James Bible issue. Yet, those better versed on the subject have been blessed and strengthened through the wealth of new information presented. (Click on “recommendations” or read the “guestbook” for additional comments.)
Although not written in a scholarly format, the 200 plus footnotes and bibliography provide additional resources for further study. Many Bible colleges and churches are using this material to introduce and teach this subject matter to their students and church members. One Book Stands Alone (400 page hardback) and its corresponding videos are guaranteed to restore and strengthen the faith of the believer in God's infallible word.
Dr. Lee Roberson of Tennessee Temple University clearly stated the main objective of this work when he wrote that “One Book Stands Alone is a spiritual masterpiece. It will strengthen your faith!” We have included five chapters of the 24, plus the introduction, foreword, and table of contents to assist the reader in determining if this resource will benefit you too.
Table of Contents
- A Personal Word
- Chapter 1 - Purity and Preservation
- Chapter 2 - Deity Denied
- Chapter 3 - What’s Right? vs James White
- Chapter 4 - Salvation Sure & Simple
- Chapter 5 - Godly Language vs the Modern Lingo
- Chapter 6 - Required Living vs Good Intentions
- Chapter 7 - Muddy Morality
- Chapter 8 - The Monetary Motive
- Chapter 9 - How Shall They Preach?
- Chapter 10 - NKJV: Those Pesky Little Pronouns
- Chapter 11 - They Call This New?
- Chapter 12 - No New Thing Under the Sun
- Chapter 13 - The Road to Rome
- Chapter 14 - The Men Behind the Madness
- Chapter 15 - What Happened to the Originals?
- Chapter 16 - Examining the “Errors”
- Chapter 17 - Bible Roots
- Chapter 18 - Noteworthy or Notorious
- Chapter 19 - Fasting Phased Out
- Chapter 20 - 1611 to 1769: Blame it on the Press
- Chapter 21 - Laying Down the Law
- Chapter 22 - The Fourth Witness
- Chapter 23 - Getting Off the Fence
- Glossary of terms
- Scripture Index